Conflict of Interest: Dr Jorizzo has received honoraria from Astellas Inc. for lectures related to topical tacrolimus, never for alefacept. He had no relationship with Biogen IDEC, who initially funded this study.
An open-label pilot study of alefacept for the treatment of pyoderma gangrenosum
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 943–949, August 2008
How to Cite
Foss, C., Clark, A., Inabinet, R., Camacho, F. and Jorizzo, J. (2008), An open-label pilot study of alefacept for the treatment of pyoderma gangrenosum. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 22: 943–949. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2008.02680.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2008
- Received: 10 September 2007, accepted 12 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.