Correlation of stressful events with onset of vitiligo in children
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 187–188, February 2009
How to Cite
Manolache, L., Petrescu-Seceleanu, D. and Benea, V. (2009), Correlation of stressful events with onset of vitiligo in children. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 23: 187–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2008.02764.x
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.