Clinical features and natural history of acquired cold urticaria in a tertiary referral hospital: a 10-year prospective study
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 1405–1411, December 2008
How to Cite
Katsarou-Katsari, A., Makris, M., Lagogianni, E., Gregoriou, S., Theoharides, T. and Kalogeromitros, D. (2008), Clinical features and natural history of acquired cold urticaria in a tertiary referral hospital: a 10-year prospective study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 22: 1405–1411. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2008.02840.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
- Received: 6 December 2007, accepted 15 April 2008; DOI: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2008.02840.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.