The use of an intermittent terbinafine regimen for the treatment of dermatophyte toenail onychomycosis
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 256–262, March 2009
How to Cite
Gupta, A., Lynch, L., Kogan, N. and Cooper, E. (2009), The use of an intermittent terbinafine regimen for the treatment of dermatophyte toenail onychomycosis. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 23: 256–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2008.03036.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
- Received: 9 July 2007; Accepted 20 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!