Efalizumab for severe palmo-plantar psoriasis: an open-label pilot trial in five patients
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 415–419, April 2009
How to Cite
Brunasso, A., Salvini, C. and Massone, C. (2009), Efalizumab for severe palmo-plantar psoriasis: an open-label pilot trial in five patients. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 23: 415–419. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2008.03062.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Received: 7 April 2008; Accepted 22 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.