Response of vitiligo to once- vs. twice-daily topical tacrolimus: a controlled prospective, randomized, observer-blinded trial
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 951–953, August 2009
How to Cite
Radakovic, S., Breier-Maly, J., Konschitzky, R., Kittler, H., Sator, P., Hoenigsmann, H. and Tanew, A. (2009), Response of vitiligo to once- vs. twice-daily topical tacrolimus: a controlled prospective, randomized, observer-blinded trial. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 23: 951–953. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2009.03138.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
- Received: 29 May 2008; Accepted 13 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.