Angiolymphoid hyperplasia with eosinophilia of the scalp: promising results of long-pulsed tunable dye laser treatment
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 954–955, August 2009
How to Cite
Vanhooteghem, O., Flagothier, C. and De La Brassinne, M. (2009), Angiolymphoid hyperplasia with eosinophilia of the scalp: promising results of long-pulsed tunable dye laser treatment. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 23: 954–955. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2009.03141.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.