Competing Interests: Please see supplementary files.
Improvements in patient-reported outcomes in moderate-to-severe psoriasis patients receiving continuous or paused etanercept treatment over 54 weeks: the CRYSTEL study
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1374–1382, December 2009
How to Cite
Daudén, E., Griffiths, C., Ortonne, J.-P., Kragballe, K., Molta, C., Robertson, D., Pedersen, R., Estojak, J. and Boggs, R. (2009), Improvements in patient-reported outcomes in moderate-to-severe psoriasis patients receiving continuous or paused etanercept treatment over 54 weeks: the CRYSTEL study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 23: 1374–1382. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2009.03321.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2009
- Received: 17 March 2009 (resubmitted); Accepted 10 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.