Karen Babayan (Armenia), Rashid Ismailov (Azerbadjan), Iryna Shimanskaya, Oleg Pankratov, Larisa Zhurauskaya, Oxana Kudina (Belarus), Krasimira Chudomirova (Bulgaria), George Galdava, Oleg Kvivlidze (Georgia), Judith Deak (Hungary), Gulsum Askarova, Almagul Karibajeva (Kazakhstan), Dilara Uusupova, Nadegda Danilenko (Kyrgyzstan), Andris Rubins, Ilze Jacobsone, Judite Pirsko (Latvia), Vesta Kucinskiene, (Lithuania), Elena Shipitsyna, Andrej Ignatovskiy, Alexandr Guschin, Sergey Sidorenko, (Russia), Abbos Kasimov, Olim Kasimov (Tajikistan), Gennadij Mavrov, Natalya Kochetova (Ukraine), Sharof Ibragimov, Olga Izvekova (Uzbekistan).
Guidelines for the laboratory diagnosis of Chlamydia trachomatis infections in East European countries
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1353–1363, December 2009
How to Cite
Domeika, M., Savicheva, A., Sokolovskiy, E., Frigo, N., Brilene, T., Hallén, A., Unemo, M., Ballard, R., Ward, M. and EE SRH Network (2009), Guidelines for the laboratory diagnosis of Chlamydia trachomatis infections in East European countries. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 23: 1353–1363. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2009.03328.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
- Received: 9 December 2008; Accepted 20 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!