Revised version of manuscript # 2009-0060
The immunocompromised district: a unifying concept for lymphoedematous, herpes-infected and otherwise damaged sites
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1364–1373, December 2009
How to Cite
Ruocco, V., Brunetti, G., Puca, R. and Ruocco, E. (2009), The immunocompromised district: a unifying concept for lymphoedematous, herpes-infected and otherwise damaged sites. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 23: 1364–1373. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2009.03345.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Received: 19 January 2009; Accepted 13 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.