Conflicts of interest None declared.
Acne's relationship with psychiatric and psychological morbidity: results of a school-based cohort study of adolescents
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 58–64, January 2010
How to Cite
Magin, P., Pond, C., Smith, W. and Goode, S. (2010), Acne's relationship with psychiatric and psychological morbidity: results of a school-based cohort study of adolescents. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 24: 58–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2009.03354.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Received: 1 March 2009; Accepted: 20 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!