Conflicts of interest Dr Horn consults with the International Psoriasis Council; Dr Domm has nothing to disclose; Dr Katz was an employee of Stiefel Laboratories; Dr Lebwohl has been a consultant and/or speaker for Abbott, Amgen, Astellas, Centocor, Galderma, Genentech, Medicis, Novartis, Pharmaderm, Sanofi-Aventis, Stiefel, Triex, Warner Chilcott, and York Pharma; Professor Mrowietz has been a consultant, investigator, and/or speaker for Leo Pharma; Professor Kragballe has been a consultant, investigator, and/or speaker for Abbott, Janssen-Cilag, Leo Pharma, Merck-Serono, Schering Plough, Wyeth, and Symphogen. Unrestricted funding for this work was provided by Galderma Laboratories, Leo Pharma, Medicis, and Warner Chilcott. These companies had no influence on the content or construction of this paper.
Topical corticosteroids in psoriasis: strategies for improving safety
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 119–124, February 2010
How to Cite
Horn, E., Domm, S., Katz, H., Lebwohl, M., Mrowietz, U., Kragballe, K. and for the International Psoriasis Council (2010), Topical corticosteroids in psoriasis: strategies for improving safety. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 24: 119–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2009.03358.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2009
- Received: 31 March 2009; Accepted: 27 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.