Conflicts of interest None declared.
Eruptive pseudo-angiomatosis lesions are associated with intravascular neutrophils and do not harbour Epstein–Barr virus
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 163–167, February 2010
How to Cite
Jin, S., Chang, M., Shin, H., Kim, B., Park, H., Won, C. and Cho, S. (2010), Eruptive pseudo-angiomatosis lesions are associated with intravascular neutrophils and do not harbour Epstein–Barr virus. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 24: 163–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2009.03370.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Received: 4 February 2009; Accepted: 9 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!