Conflict of interest None declared.
Professional risk for skin cancer development in male mountain guides – a cross-sectional study
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 797–804, July 2010
How to Cite
Lichte, V., Dennenmoser, B., Dietz, K., Häfner, H.-M., Schlagenhauff, B., Garbe, C., Fischer, J. and Moehrle, M. (2010), Professional risk for skin cancer development in male mountain guides – a cross-sectional study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 24: 797–804. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2009.03528.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Received: 1 August 2009; Accepted: 3 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.