Conflict of interest The three investigating authors received payments for this research study. Two of the authors are employees of Galderma (Kerrouche and Sidou).
Efficacy of amorolfine nail lacquer for the prophylaxis of onychomycosis over 3 years
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 910–915, August 2010
How to Cite
Sigurgeirsson, B., Olafsson, J., Steinsson, J., Kerrouche, N. and Sidou, F. (2010), Efficacy of amorolfine nail lacquer for the prophylaxis of onychomycosis over 3 years. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 24: 910–915. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2009.03547.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2009
- Received: 7 August 2009; Accepted: 19 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.