Cardiovascular risk factors in patients with plaque psoriasis: a systematic review of epidemiological studies
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Special Issue: Evidence-based recommendations to assess psoriasis severity: systematic literature review and expert opinion of a panel of dermatologists.
Volume 24, Issue Supplement s2, pages 23–30, April 2010
How to Cite
Prey, S., Paul, C., Bronsard, V., Puzenat, E., Gourraud, P.-A., Aractingi, S., Aubin, F., Bagot, M., Cribier, B., Joly, P., Jullien, D., Le Maitre, M., Richard-Lallemand, M.-A. and Ortonne, J.-P. (2010), Cardiovascular risk factors in patients with plaque psoriasis: a systematic review of epidemiological studies. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 24: 23–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2009.03564.x
Abbott France provided financial support for publication but took no further part in the project. The authors have no financial interest in the subject matter or materials discussed in the manuscript.
Conflicts of interest
C. Paul has received research grants and has been a paid consultant of Abbott France; S. Aractingi has given conferences in symposia sponsored by Wyeth and has been a consultant for Abbott and Schering-Plough; the remaining authors declare no conflicts of interests.
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
- Received: 28 May 2009; Accepted: 18 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.