Conflict of interest None declared.
Quality of life of patients with scabies
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2010 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1187–1191, October 2010
How to Cite
Jin-gang, A., Sheng-xiang, X., Sheng-bin, X., Jun-min, W., Song-mei, G., Ying-ying, D., Jung-hong, M., Qing-qiang, X. and Xiao-peng, W. (2010), Quality of life of patients with scabies. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 24: 1187–1191. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2010.03618.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
- Received: 13 August 2009; Accepted: 21 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.