Conflict of interest The authors certify that, to their knowledge, the work that is reported on in said manuscript has not received financial support from any pharmaceutical company or other commercial source except as described below. Neither the authors nor any first-degree relative have any special financial interest in the subject matter discussed in said manuscript. Dr Kohl and Prof. Landthaler declare no conflict of interest. Prof. Szeimies has received grants for participation in clinical trials from Abbott, Biofrontera AG, Galderma, 3M, meda Pharma, PhotoCure ASA, photonamic, Schering-Plough and Wyeth; has received honoraria for participation in advisory boards from Galderma, Intendis, and Peplin; has received honoraria as a speaker for Almirall-Hermal, Galderma, Intendis and photonamic. Dr Torezan has received grants for participation in clinical trials from Galderma; has received honoraria as a speaker for Galderma.
Aesthetic effects of topical photodynamic therapy
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2010 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 1261–1269, November 2010
How to Cite
Kohl, E., Torezan, L., Landthaler, M. and Szeimies, R.-M. (2010), Aesthetic effects of topical photodynamic therapy. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 24: 1261–1269. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2010.03625.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2010
- Received: 7 December 2009; Accepted: 21 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!