Present address: Sedef Şahin, Department of Dermatology, Maslak Acıbadem Hospital, School of Medicine, Acıbadem University, İstanbul, Turkey.
Correlation between the dermatoscopic and histopathological features of pigmented basal cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2010 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 1317–1325, November 2010
How to Cite
Tabanlıoğlu Onan, D., Şahin, S., Gököz, Ö., Erkin, G., Çakır, B., Elçin, G. and Kayıkçıoğlu, A. (2010), Correlation between the dermatoscopic and histopathological features of pigmented basal cell carcinoma. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 24: 1317–1325. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2010.03639.x
Conflict of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Received: 26 November 2009; Accepted: 4 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.