Conflict of interest None declared.
Efficacy and safety of mycophenolate mofetil vs. methotrexate for the treatment of chronic plaque psoriasis
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1447–1451, December 2010
How to Cite
Akhyani, M., Chams-Davatchi, C., Hemami, M. and Fateh, S. (2010), Efficacy and safety of mycophenolate mofetil vs. methotrexate for the treatment of chronic plaque psoriasis. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 24: 1447–1451. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2010.03667.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Received: 1 November 2009; Accepted: 25 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.