Conflicts of interest None declared.
Pain during topical photodynamic therapy: uncomfortable and unpredictable
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1452–1457, December 2010
How to Cite
Arits, A., Van De Weert, M., Nelemans, P. and Kelleners-Smeets, N. (2010), Pain during topical photodynamic therapy: uncomfortable and unpredictable. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 24: 1452–1457. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2010.03670.x
Funding sources This study was not supported.
Financial disclosure Drs Arits and Dr Kelleners-Smeets are financed by a grant of The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research ZONMW (08-82310-98-08626).
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Received: 02 November 2009; Accepted: 25 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.