Conflict of interest None declared.
Vitiligo in children and adolescents: association with thyroid dysfunction
Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2010 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 64–67, January 2011
How to Cite
Cho, S., Kim, J., Cho, S., Park, J., Park, Y. and Oh, S. (2011), Vitiligo in children and adolescents: association with thyroid dysfunction. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 25: 64–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2010.03694.x
Funding sources None.
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
- Received: 5 September 2009; Accepted: 16 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!