Conflict of interest None declared.
Analysis of plasma d-dimer concentration in patients with delayed pressure urticaria
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2010 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 232–234, February 2011
How to Cite
Kasperska-Zając, A. and Jasinska, T. (2011), Analysis of plasma d-dimer concentration in patients with delayed pressure urticaria. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 25: 232–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2010.03699.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2010
- Received: 23 February 2010; Accepted: 17 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.