Conflict of interest None declared.
Sensory processing patterns of adults with atopic dermatitis
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2010 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 152–156, February 2011
How to Cite
Engel-Yeger, B., Mimouni, D., Rozenman, D. and Shani-Adir, A. (2011), Sensory processing patterns of adults with atopic dermatitis. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 25: 152–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2010.03729.x
Disclosure The authors have no financial interest in the study.
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Received: 5 November 2009; Accepted: 20 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.