Conflict of interest The preparation of this manuscript was supported by an educational grant from Novartis Consumer Health GmbH, Munich, to Dr C. Schöllmann.
Management of minor acute cutaneous wounds: importance of wound healing in a moist environment
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2010 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 130–137, February 2011
How to Cite
Korting, H., Schöllmann, C. and White, R. (2011), Management of minor acute cutaneous wounds: importance of wound healing in a moist environment. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 25: 130–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2010.03775.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Received: 28 December 2009; Accepted: 31 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.