Conflict of interest None declared.
Infliximab efficacy in nail psoriasis. A retrospective study in 48 patients
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2010 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 549–553, May 2011
How to Cite
Fabroni, C., Gori, A., Troiano, M., Prignano, F. and Lotti, T. (2011), Infliximab efficacy in nail psoriasis. A retrospective study in 48 patients. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 25: 549–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2010.03826.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Received: 13 April 2010; Accepted: 6 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.