Conflicts of interest A.I. Sánchez-Moya: none declared. E. Daudén: Advisory Board member, consultant, grants, research support, participation in clinical trials, honorarium for speaking, research support, with the following pharmaceutical companies: Abbott, Astellas, Biogen, Centocor Ortho Biotech Inc., Galderma, Glaxo, Janssen-Cilag, Leo Pharma, Merck-Serono, Novartis, Pfizer, Schering-Plough, Stiefel, Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, 3 M, Celgene.
Incidence of tuberculosis infection in psoriatic patients on anti-TNF therapy: report of a case series with 144 patients
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2010 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 730–733, June 2011
How to Cite
Sánchez-Moya, A. and Dauden, E. (2011), Incidence of tuberculosis infection in psoriatic patients on anti-TNF therapy: report of a case series with 144 patients. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 25: 730–733. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2010.03836.x
Funding sources This work was supported by the ‘Catedra Universidad Autónoma de Madrid-Pfizer de investigación y docencia en la psoriasis’.
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
- Received: 17 January 2010; Accepted: 5 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.