Conflicts of interest M Metz was or is speaker for Abdi Ibrahim, Essex Pharma, Merckle-Recordati, MSD, Novartis Pharma, Uriach Pharma. S Ständer was or is consultant, speaker and/or investigator for Aesca Pharma, Almirall/Hermal, Astellas Pharma, Beiersdorf AG, Birken, Essex Pharma, Pierre Fabre, Maruho, 3M Medica, Mundipharma, Novartis Pharma, Serentis, Serono and Stiefel Laboratorium.
Chronic pruritus – pathogenesis, clinical aspects and treatment
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2010 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 1249–1260, November 2010
How to Cite
Metz, M. and Ständer, S. (2010), Chronic pruritus – pathogenesis, clinical aspects and treatment. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 24: 1249–1260. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2010.03850.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Received: 26 May 2010; Accepted: 16 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.