Conflict of interest The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Cigarette smoking may modify the risk of depression in eczema among adults: a preliminary study using NHANES 2005–2006
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2010 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 1048–1053, September 2011
How to Cite
Yang, Y.-W., Chen, Y.-H. and Huang, Y.-H. (2011), Cigarette smoking may modify the risk of depression in eczema among adults: a preliminary study using NHANES 2005–2006. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 25: 1048–1053. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2010.03918.x
Funding Taipei Medical University Hospital (Grant #: 99TMU-TMUH-11).
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Received: 4 May 2010; Accepted: 29 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.