Conflict of interest None declared.
Acne-associated syndromes: models for better understanding of acne pathogenesis
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2010 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 637–646, June 2011
How to Cite
Chen, W., Obermayer-Pietsch, B., Hong, J.-B., Melnik, B., Yamasaki, O., Dessinioti, C., Ju, Q., Liakou, A., Al-Khuzaei, S., Katsambas, A., Ring, J. and Zouboulis, C. (2011), Acne-associated syndromes: models for better understanding of acne pathogenesis. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 25: 637–646. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2010.03937.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Received: 7 September 2010; Accepted: 15 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!