LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
The correct meaning of the term ‘immunocompromised’: a necessary explanation
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2010 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 25, Issue 10, page 1242, October 2011
How to Cite
Ruocco, V., Ruocco, E., Brunetti, G. and Baroni, A. (2011), The correct meaning of the term ‘immunocompromised’: a necessary explanation. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 25: 1242. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2010.03955.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.