Conflicts of interest All the authors have been paid consultants of Abbott. In addition, C. Paul has been investigator and consultant for Novartis and Wyeth. H. Bachelez has been paid for consulting activities for Centocor, Janssen-Cilag, Leo Pharma, Novartis, Pfizer and Schering-Plough. L. Misery has been a paid consultant of Novartis, Janssen-Cilag, Leo Pharma, Pfizer and Pierre Fabre. MA Richard has done consulting activities for Janssen-Cilag, Novartis, Pfizer and talking for Janssen-Cilag, Leo Pharma and Pfizer.
Methotrexate in psoriasis: a systematic review of treatment modalities, incidence, risk factors and monitoring of liver toxicity
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. JEADV © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Special Issue: Use of Conventional Systemic Treatments in Psoriasis: Systematic Review and Expert Opinion of a Panel of Dermatologists
Volume 25, Issue Supplement s2, pages 12–18, May 2011
How to Cite
Montaudié, H., Sbidian, E., Paul, C., Maza, A., Gallini, A., Aractingi, S., Aubin, F., Bachelez, H., Cribier, B., Joly, P., Jullien, D., Le Maître, M., Misery, L., Richard, M.-A. and Ortonne, J.-P. (2011), Methotrexate in psoriasis: a systematic review of treatment modalities, incidence, risk factors and monitoring of liver toxicity. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 25: 12–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.03991.x
Funding sources Abbott France provided financial support for publication but took no further part in the project. The authors have no financial interest in the subject matter or materials discussed in the manuscript.
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
- Received: 26 January 2011; Accepted: 10 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.