The following noncommercial organizations funded the study: Health and Rehabilitation, The Norwegian Research Council, The US-Norway Fulbright Foundation and Buskerud University College.
Skin pain and skin discomfort is associated with quality of life in patients with psoriasis
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 29–35, January 2012
How to Cite
Ljosaa, T.M., Mork, C., Stubhaug, A., Moum, T. and Wahl, A.K. (2012), Skin pain and skin discomfort is associated with quality of life in patients with psoriasis. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 29–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04000.x
Conflicts of interest There are no conflicts of interest to declare for any of the authors in the study.
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2011
- Received: 11 June 2010; Accepted: 21 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.