Conflict of interest AP received honoria as speaker from Almirall and Shire, TD received honoria as speaker and investigator from Almirall, TKE received grants as speaker from Shire, CG received grants as investigator from Almirall.
Open label randomized study comparing 3 months vs. 6 months treatment of actinic keratoses with 3% diclofenac in 2.5% hyaluronic acid gel: a trial of the German Dermatologic Cooperative Oncology Group
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 48–53, January 2012
How to Cite
Pflugfelder, A., Welter, A.-K., Leiter, U., Weide, B., Held, L., Eigentler, T.K., Dirschka, T., Stockfleth, E., Nashan, D. and Garbe, C. (2012), Open label randomized study comparing 3 months vs. 6 months treatment of actinic keratoses with 3% diclofenac in 2.5% hyaluronic acid gel: a trial of the German Dermatologic Cooperative Oncology Group. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 48–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04005.x
Funding sources Shire GmbH, Germany and Almirall, S.A., Spain.
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
- Received: 13 September 2010; Accepted: 17 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.