Conflict of interest No conflict of interest exists.
Association between psoriasis and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a population-based study in Taiwan
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 59–65, January 2012
How to Cite
Chiang, Y.-Y. and Lin, H.-W. (2012), Association between psoriasis and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a population-based study in Taiwan. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 59–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04009.x
Funding sources The authors state that no funding sources.
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Received: 19 July 2010; Accepted: 27 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.