Conflict of interest We declare that we have no conflict of interest. None of the authors has received any research grants, honoraria, consulting fees, advisory board fees, lecture fees or paid advisory fees from BKK. None of the authors are employees or shareholders in BKK.
Development of a targeted risk-group model for skin cancer screening based on more than 100 000 total skin examinations
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 86–94, January 2012
How to Cite
Guther, S., Ramrath, K., Dyall-Smith, D., Landthaler, M. and Stolz, W. (2012), Development of a targeted risk-group model for skin cancer screening based on more than 100 000 total skin examinations . Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 86–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04014.x
Bayerische Betriebskrankenkassen (BKK) sponsored the data entry and statistical analysis.
This study was conducted for BKK medical insurance.
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Received: 3 September 2010; Accepted: 28 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.