Conflict of interest None declared.
Cholinergic urticaria: pathogenesis-based categorization and its treatment options
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 114–116, January 2012
How to Cite
Nakamizo, S., Egawa, G., Miyachi, Y. and Kabashima, K. (2012), Cholinergic urticaria: pathogenesis-based categorization and its treatment options. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 114–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04017.x
Funding sources None.
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Received: 16 November 2010; Accepted: 28 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!