Funding sources No funding was received.
Renal excretion of phenol from physicians after nail matrix phenolization: an observational prospective study
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 344–347, March 2012
How to Cite
Becerro de Bengoa Vallejo, R., Losa Iglesias, M.E., Jules, K.T. and Trepal, M.J. (2012), Renal excretion of phenol from physicians after nail matrix phenolization: an observational prospective study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 344–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04074.x
Conflicts of interest Authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
- Received: 26 January 2011; Accepted: 21 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.