Conflicts of interest No conflicts of interest disclosures.
The Harlequin phenomenon
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 1381–1384, December 2011
How to Cite
Januário, G. and Salgado, M. (2011), The Harlequin phenomenon. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 25: 1381–1384. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04124.x
Funding source No funding sources supported the work.
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Received: 26 December 2010; Accepted: 26 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!