Conflict of interest The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Primary focal hyperhidrosis: current treatment options and a step-by-step approach
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 1–8, January 2012
How to Cite
Hoorens, I. and Ongenae, K. (2012), Primary focal hyperhidrosis: current treatment options and a step-by-step approach. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 1–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04173.x
Funding sources The authors have no funding sources to declare.
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2011
- Received: 9 January 2011; Accepted: 15 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.