Conflicts of interest The authors have declared no conflicts of interest.
Prevalence and correlation of conventional and lupus-specific risk factors for cardiovascular disease in Chinese systemic lupus erythematosus patients
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 95–101, January 2012
How to Cite
Yang, L., Tao, J., Tang, X., Wang, Y., He, X., Xu, G., Ren, Y. and Tu, Y. (2012), Prevalence and correlation of conventional and lupus-specific risk factors for cardiovascular disease in Chinese systemic lupus erythematosus patients. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 95–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04211.x
Financial support This project was supported by National Natural Science Fund Program from National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 30872272, 30872273).
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Received: 20 February 2011; Accepted: 18 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.