Conflict of interest The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Sustained clinical effectiveness and favorable safety profile of topical sirolimus for tuberous sclerosis – associated facial angiofibroma
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1315–1318, October 2012
How to Cite
Salido, R., Garnacho-Saucedo, G., Cuevas-Asencio, I., Ruano, J., Galán-Gutierrez, M., Vélez, A. and Moreno-Giménez, J.C. (2012), Sustained clinical effectiveness and favorable safety profile of topical sirolimus for tuberous sclerosis – associated facial angiofibroma. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 1315–1318. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04212.x
Funding sources None.
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Received: 17 February 2011; Accepted: 18 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.