Conflict of interest None.
Female acne – a different subtype of teenager acne?
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 277–282, March 2012
How to Cite
Preneau, S. and Dreno, B. (2012), Female acne – a different subtype of teenager acne?. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 277–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04214.x
Funding sources None.
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Received: 8 March 2011; Accepted: 20 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!