Conflict of interest None declared.
Early granulomatous foreign body reactions to a novel alginate dermal filler: the system’s failure?
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 121–123, January 2013
How to Cite
Schuller-Petrović, S., Pavlović, M.D., Schuller, S.S., Schuller-Lukić, B. and Neuhold, N. (2013), Early granulomatous foreign body reactions to a novel alginate dermal filler: the system’s failure?. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 121–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04264.x
Funding sources None declared.
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
- Received: 15 May 2011; Accepted: 25 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.