Conflict of interest A Khemis: no conflict of interest to disclose.
Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of a CS20® protective barrier gel containing OGT compared with topical aciclovir and placebo on functional and objective symptoms of labial herpes recurrences: a randomized clinical trial
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1240–1246, October 2012
How to Cite
Khemis, A., Duteil, L., Coudert, A.C., Tillet, Y., Dereure, O. and Ortonne, J.P. (2012), Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of a CS20® protective barrier gel containing OGT compared with topical aciclovir and placebo on functional and objective symptoms of labial herpes recurrences: a randomized clinical trial. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 1240–1246. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04269.x
L Duteil: no conflict of interest to disclose.
AC Coudert: no conflict of interest to disclose. Laboratoires Carilène’s employee as Pharmacist, Regulatory and Quality Assurance Director.
Y Tillet: Laboratoires Carilène’s Consultant who contributed to the development of the study protocol and scientific publication.
O Dereure: He has been a consultant for Laboratoires Carilène and contributed to the scientific publication.
JP Ortonne: no conflict of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Received: 25 January 2011; Accepted: 25 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.