Conflict of interest None declared.
Life quality of Chinese patients with chronic urticaria as assessed by the dermatology life quality index
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1252–1257, October 2012
How to Cite
Liu, J.-B., Yao, M.-Z., Si, A.-L., Xiong, L.-K. and Zhou, H. (2012), Life quality of Chinese patients with chronic urticaria as assessed by the dermatology life quality index. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 1252–1257. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04277.x
Funding sources None declared.
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Received: 28 June 2011; Accepted: 30 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.