Conflict of interest None declared.
Diversity of human hair pigmentation as studied by chemical analysis of eumelanin and pheomelanin
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 1369–1380, December 2011
How to Cite
Ito, S. and Wakamatsu, K. (2011), Diversity of human hair pigmentation as studied by chemical analysis of eumelanin and pheomelanin. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 25: 1369–1380. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04278.x
Funding sources This work was supported, in part, by a grant from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) (No. 20591357).
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Received: 14 June 2011; Accepted: 12 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.