Conflict of interest None.
Pilot study on reflectance confocal microscopy imaging of lichen planus: a real-time, non-invasive aid for clinical diagnosis
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1258–1265, October 2012
How to Cite
Moscarella, E., González, S., Agozzino, M., Sánchez-Mateos, J.L.S., Panetta, C., Contaldo, M. and Ardigò, M. (2012), Pilot study on reflectance confocal microscopy imaging of lichen planus: a real-time, non-invasive aid for clinical diagnosis. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 1258–1265. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04279.x
Funding support Dr. Elvira Moscarella is currently supported by the Funding support from the Italian Ministry of Health Ricerca Finalizzata 2007 (C. Catricalà) and ISS-ACC (C. Catricalà).
Role of the sponsors The sponsors had no role in the design and conduct of the study; in the collection, analysis and interpretation of data; or in the preparation, review or approval of the manuscript.
Financial disclosure None declared.
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
- Received: 28 May 2011; Accepted: 30 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.