Conflict of interest None declared.
Risk of multiple primary cancers following melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancer
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 1384–1388, November 2012
How to Cite
Stracci, F., Fabrizi, V., D’Alò, D., La Rosa, F. and Papini, M. (2012), Risk of multiple primary cancers following melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancer. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 1384–1388. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04295.x
Funding sources This work was supported by the Department of Health, Regional Government of Umbria.
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Received: 31 May 2011; Accepted: 16 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.