Funding sources The research was conducted at the University of Newcastle.
Reliability of skin-type self-assessment: agreement of adolescents’ repeated Fitzpatrick skin phototype classification ratings during a cohort study
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2011 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 1396–1399, November 2012
How to Cite
Magin, P., Pond, D., Smith, W., Goode, S. and Paterson, N. (2012), Reliability of skin-type self-assessment: agreement of adolescents’ repeated Fitzpatrick skin phototype classification ratings during a cohort study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 1396–1399. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2011.04298.x
Conflict of interest The authors do not have any conflicts of interest or potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Received: 21 April 2011; Accepted: 20 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.